Every birth is a unique experience and Banner Health is here to provide compassionate care, education and support.
We offer skilled and experienced neonatologists, neonatal nurse practitioners, neonatal nurses, pediatricians, lactation consultants and development care specialists.
Many of our hospitals offer:
- Private, family suites for labor, delivery and recovery
- Built-in bonding time so families can have uninterrupted time with their newborns
- 24-hour obstetrical anesthesia
- A high-risk pregnancy specialist (perinatologist)
- Neonatal intensive care nurseries for babies needing extra medical attention
- State-of-the-art security systems for mothers and babies
- In-hospital pediatricians 24 hours a day
- Certified lactation (breastfeeding) consultants
- Breastfeeding clinics for moms who have questions or experience problems once they have gone home
- Support groups for new mothers, moms with baby blues, and parents of multiples
- Midwife- and Doula-friendly units
- Classes to help expectant women and their partners prepare for childbirth and parenting.
- Available at some hospitals: free massages for mothers after delivery.
|For More Information|
|Learn more about a healthy pregnancy|
|Take our healthy pregnancy quiz|
|Use our due date calculator|