Orthopedic medicine at Banner Health encompasses the entire musculoskeletal system including bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage.
Common orthopedic conditions treated at Banner Health:
- Arthritic Conditions
- Back, Neck and Spine Conditions
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Deformities – conditions present at birth
- Degenerative Joint Conditions
- Hand and Foot Conditions
- Ligament Injuries.
At Banner Health, we use a number of diagnostic procedures and medical technologies to identify and evaluate orthopedic conditions.
Banner Health relies on such diagnostic tools and procedures as:
- 3-D Reconstruction
- Arthrography – a radiographic examination of a joint
- Computerized Tomography (CT)
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Myelography – a radiographic examination of the spinal canal and nerve roots
- Nuclear Medicine
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)