Orthopedic Services at Banner Health
Don’t let joint pain slow you down. Take action with our
Banner Health's Orthopedic Services provides highly skilled, specialty-trained specialists who focus on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the spine, bones, joints, muscles or other parts of the musculoskeletal system.
We provide services to adults and children. Our procedures include:
- Total hip and knee replacements
- Care for emergency joint fractures
- Sports-related injuries
- Arthritic conditions
- Shoulder, hip and knee injuries and disorders
Additionally, our programs provide:
- Innovations in surgery to ensure you have less pain for a safe and quick recovery
- Comfortable healing environments with state-of-the-art operating room suites
- Rehabilitation programs that emphasize a partnership with patients and their loved ones to help return patients to their highest level of functioning as quickly and safely as possible
Banner CORE Center for Orthopedics is a partnership between Banner Health and The CORE Institute, located at four hospitals: Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, Banner Desert Medical Center, Banner Estrella Medical Center, and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. Through the partnership, patients receive transformational patient care through evidence-based outcomes, innovation and collaboration for a full range of orthopedic care.