Adolescents and Children
Banner Health's child and adolescent programs offer compassionate mental health care and expertise and are designed to help children, teens and families.
Our specially trained staff is experienced in working with children and adolescents, providing all levels of care with specialized programming for most behavioral health problems.
We treat children and teens with depression, anxiety, substance use, bipolar disorder, self-harm and aggressive behaviors.
Our inpatient and outpatient programs include:
- individual and group therapy
- recreational therapy
- therapeutic activities
- family therapy
Learn more about Banner Children's Behavioral Health at:
Wendy Paine O'Brien Treatment Center for Adolescents in Scottsdale, AZ - nationally recognized program that offers a wide inpatient and day treatment for emotional, behavioral health or chemical dependency problems:
- Banner Children's Academy of Special Education & Development (soon to relocate to Tempe, AZ) has provided excellent education to emotionally fragile children and those with autism and Asperger's syndrome for more than 20 years.
- Intensive Outpatient Mental Health Counseling in Chandler, AZ
- Intensive Outpatient Counseling for Substance Abuse in Chandler, AZ
- Intensive Outpatient Counseling at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, AZ
- Psychiatric services for children at Cardon Children's Medical Center
in Mesa, AZ