A child's brain grows rapidly with the rest of his or her body - and the specialists at Banner Children's are experts when it comes to knowing how that brain ticks.
Our team of professionals, including pediatric neurosurgeons, neurologists, therapists, nurses and more, are skilled at treating neurological and psychiatric disorders affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles.
Our pediatric neurosciences include:
- Pediatric Neurosurgery, including treatment for brain and spinal cord, Spina Bifida, trauma and more
- Pediatric Neurology, including treatment for seizure disorders, headaches, developmental delays and more
- Child Psychiatry
- Electroneurodiagnostics (EEG)
- Sleep Center
- Pediatric Neuropsychology
- Concussion treatment
Learn more about Pediatric Neurosciences at:
- Cardon Children's Medical Center. in Mesa, Arizona
- Diamond Children's Medical Center in Tucson, Arizona
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Arizona
Compliments of Raising Arizona Kids (RAK) Magazine.
Full video transcription is available upon request