Choosing a Pediatrician for Your Child
Selecting a pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent.
Where do you start?
- Ask your trusted friends, family or your obstetrician for recommendations.
- Find out if the doctor is taking new patients.
- Confirm that the pediatrician accepts your insurance.
Whether you are pregnant and searching for a primary care doctor for your newborn or a parent looking for a new pediatrician for your son or daughter, we hope you consider one of our Banner Children’s providers.
Banner Children’s pediatricians offer comprehensive care for newborns, infants, children and adolescents. Some of the services provided by our pediatricians include:
- Asthma management
- Developmental screenings
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Sports physicals
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Weight management
- Well-child exams
In addition to these services, Banner Children’s pediatricians work closely with our Banner Children’s specialists, supporting the continuum of care your child needs when he or she needs it.