Banner Children's GO KIDS!
Banner Children’s GO KIDS! is a free program that gives kids and families the tools and resources they need to maintain fun, active lives while making healthy choices to improve their overall fitness. GO KIDS! educates and motivates kids and their families to be healthier through innovative programming, fun events, informational resources and advice from Banner Children’s experts.
Banner Children’s GO KIDS! members receive:
- Banner Children’s GO KIDS! pack
- Invitations to participate in GO KIDS! challenges and events for chance to win cool prizes
Banner Children’s GO KIDS! parents receive:
- GO KIDS! quarterly magazine
- Banner Children’s eConnect newsletter
- Access to health information and resources on GO KIDS! website to help kids excel in challenges and events
Banner Children’s GO KIDS! 2015 challenges:
- Family Challenge (March 16 – April 13)
We all know it is easier to form good habits if you have a team to support you. This challenge encourages the whole family to get involved in healthy eating and exercise.
- Fitness Challenge (June 1 - 29)
Staying active is staying awesome, especially during the hot summer months! This challenge gets kids off the couch and moving while they are on break from school.
- Food Challenge (November 9 – December 7)
This challenge cooks up some fun and helps kids and families eat healthier and feel better.
More details on these challenges coming soon!
For more information about the GO KIDS! program, please call (480) 412-3230.
Other ways to participate: