Banner Family Pharmacy
Looking for a pharmacy where you'll feel at home? Banner Family Pharmacy offers that special kind of service from our family to yours.
Try us out, and you'll appreciate how our expert pharmacists take the time for one-on-one education and personal therapy consultation. Plus, you can fill your prescription before you leave the hospital.
- Affordable: competitive prices
- Convenient: extended hours
- Fast: one-stop, prioritized service
- Well-stocked: over-the-counter medications and personal hygiene items available
Transfer your prescription to a Banner Family Pharmacy in three easy steps:
- Obtain the prescription number or medication name from your current prescription
- Obtain the phone number for the pharmacy that last filled your prescription
- Call the Banner Family Pharmacy location where you’d like to transfer your prescription and provide the information listed above, or complete the Patient Information Form and fax it to the pharmacy.
Find a Banner Family Pharmacy location and phone/fax numbers:
Atrium Apothecary at North Colorado Medical Center, Greeley, CO
Summit View Pharmacy at Summit View Medical Commons, Greeley, CO
Denali Pharmacy at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, Fairbanks, AK
When a Banner Family Pharmacy is not available at a facility, Banner Health contracts with national and independent retail pharmacies to ensure access to pharmacy medications. Find a pharmacy partner near you
Banner Health employees
Learn about the benefits of using a Banner Family Pharmacy for your prescription needs.