Banner Health's occupational therapists helps rehabilitation patients improve their ability to perform tasks in their daily living and working environments.
We work with individuals who have mentally, physically, developmentally, or emotionally disabling conditions. Our goal is to help patients have independent, productive, and satisfying lives.
Specifically, occupational therapists can help with:
- A patient’s functional daily living skills including dressing, grooming and eating
- Motor, cognitive and social skills
- Increasing strength and movement of the hands and upper extremities
- Patients learning how to do routine tasks in different ways
- Instructing patients on how to use adaptive equipment that may make daily tasks easier.
|For More Information|
|Learn more about occupational therapy|
|How to get the most out of therapy|
|All types of stretches|