Rehabilitation Services at Banner Health
Rehabilitation often is a key component of the healing process. At Banner Health, we provide comprehensive, compassionate inpatient and outpatient care for adult and pediatric patients.
Patients seeking rehabilitative care at Banner Health include those with orthopedic injuries and disorders, neurological disorders, spinal cord and brain injuries, amputations, arthritic conditions, heart conditions and more.
Banner Health offers three levels of therapies:
- Acute-care Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech
- Inpatient Rehab Facilities
- Outpatient Rehab
- Acute care -- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech: If you are admitted to one of our hospitals for a major illness or surgery, our Rehab team will work with you during your stay to help you return to your prior level of function as soon as possible. Offered at all of our hospitals.
- Inpatient Rehab Facilities: Inpatient Rehab Facilities, associated with a particular hospital, provide intense therapy to patients who have had life-changing events that affect their ability to care for themselves.
- Outpatient Rehab:: Outpatient Rehab offers services tailored to meet our patient's specific needs. Our physical, occupational and speech therapists provide cost-effective, goal-driven outpatient therapy services through individualized evaluation and treatments for orthopedics and neurological conditions.