Banner Health provides a comprehensive approach to wound care for patients with chronic or slow-healing wounds.
We can help with pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, insect and animal bites and ostomy care.
Our certified wound/ostomy continence nurses are specially trained to provide the highest level of care and comfort.
Our hyperbaric medicine programs increase the concentration of oxygen within blood and wounded tissue to promote healing.
Our inpatient and outpatient services can help with:
- Billing and insurance questions, scheduling, transportation
- Education on the day-to-day care wound care
- Working with other specialties, including vascular surgery, orthopedics, physical therapy, plastic surgery, nutrition counseling and home health
We treat wounds that include:
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Ostomy care
- Surgical wounds
- Wounds caused by infections
- Traumatic wounds
- Wounds due to circulatory problems
- Wounds due to autoimmune disorders
- Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Banner Baywood Medical Center Mesa, AZ
- Banner Boswell Medical Center, Sun City, AZ
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center (outpatient) Glendale, AZ
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, Fairbanks, Alaska
- McKee Medical Center, Loveland, CO
- North Colorado Medical Center, Greeley, CO.