Banner Concussion Center
Did you know that an estimated 3.8 million sports and recreational-related concussions happen each year? Banner Concussion Center is located at 1320 N. 10th St, Suite B, near Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. We are here to provide the very best care with its unique approach to the diagnosis, management and treatment of concussions.
Banner Concussion Center brings together a team of medical experts who have been treating patients suffering from concussions for decades, including physicians, neurophyschologists, athletic trainers, audiologists, as well as vision and balance therapists.
Our comprehensive approach to concussion care includes:
- Complete community concussion awareness and education program
- Baseline and post injury neurocognitive, balance and vision testing
- Comprehensive concussion care by experts experienced in the diagnosis and management of concussion
- Readily accessible panel of subspecialists with experience caring for post-concussion syndrome and other concussion complications
- Treatment, not just management, of concussions
- A research team dedicated to making new advancements in the field of concussion diagnosis and treatment.
More information on Baseline Testing
Educating parents, coaches and athletes how to recognize the signs and symptoms of concussion and what the appropriate steps that health care providers should take in the prevention, diagnosis and management of concussion is one of the most imperative issues sports medicine specialists are faced with today.