Bariatric Aftercare Program
FREE classes and group activities to help you stay on track and deal with life’s challenges in a non-food-centered way.
You’ve got the surgical tool to control your hunger, now add the behavioral tools, so you can get the maximum effect from your procedure.
- Get the experts’ help to develop planning skills and really nail down the basic rules and tools in a “Bariatric Essentials” meeting. This information is so important to your success that this meeting is now mandatory for our new patients at the four or six-week post-op visit.
- Develop further skills to stay on track and care for yourself. Become proficient at reading labels, determining portion sizes and avoiding empty calories. Attend “Changes For a Lifetime".
- Tap into your emotions. Learn not to react to stress by eating, and recognize issues that tempt you to use food to cope. Identify and manage your stressors. Attend “Coaching For Weight Loss Success” for input and help from our psychologist.
Your team of experts:
- Desiree Richardson, RD - Clinical Dietician
- Tom Barr, PhD - Bariatric Staff Psychologist
Stay on track or get back on track with our aftercare program! Call or e-mail the office to register for classes: (970) 378-4433 or (866) 569-5926