1920 N. Higley Road
Gilbert, AZ 85234
Fax: (480) 543-5733
Schedule an appointment:
Thank you for choosing Banner Health Clinic, specializing in General Surgery. We're located on north Higley Road in Gilbert.
Our surgeons are board certified by the American Board of Surgery and trained in diagnosing, treating and preventing disorders of the breast, gastrointestinal and endocrine systems. Specifically, we focus on:
- Breast cancer and benign breast disease
- Disorders affecting the gall bladder, appendix, abdominal wall (hernias)
- Conditions involving gastrointestinal tract (esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine), including colon cancer and diverticular disease
- Disorders of the thyroid, parathyroid, spleen and adrenal glands
We offer a minimally invasive or laparoscopic approach to many general surgical conditions, including hernias and reflux disease. We take a comprehensive approach to treating breast disease by working closely with radiologists and oncologists, who provide critical services, such as MRI stereotactic biopsy, radiation, chemotherapy and hormone therapy, in a timely fashion.
To surgically treat morbid obesity, we have a full-service bariatric program in place, including the laparoscopic Roux-Y-gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy and the adjustable gastric band procedures. To help you develop and maintain a healthy weight, we also offer the services of:
- A registered dietitian for nutritional counseling
- A psychologist
- An exercise physiologist
- Registered nurses
Our surgical team provides care for patients for patients at Banner Gateway Medical Center and at the Banner Canyon Springs Surgery Center.