Drug and Alcohol Testing
Banner Occupational Health is a full-service occupational health program providing drug testing seven days a week with five locations in metropolitan Phoenix. Through our drug testing program, your company will receive:
- Full-service collections seven days a week at Banner Occupational Health with analysis by nationally and locally recognized laboratories.
- Testing is available 7 days a week at the Central Phoenix clinic
- Instant testing results program with same-day results
- Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- Complete drug testing programs
- Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- SAMSHA certified lab
- Department of Transportation (DOT) collections and testing
- Surveillance program
- DOT certified staff
- Mobile and on-site testing
- Pre-employment, post-accident, random and reasonable cause testing
- Certified collectors
Banner can provide a full-service drug testing program . If you would like more information on these services, please e-mail us or call (480) 684-7217. For information regarding drug screening regulations, visit OSHA.