If your employees face the possibility of exposure to hazardous materials, Banner Occupational Health can provide you direct access to physicians specializing in toxicology through the Department of Medical Toxicology at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix.
Situations could arise when you need the expertise of a toxicologist to treat an employee, follow-up on an exposure or for advice in preventing exposures. These specialists provide 24-hour, 365 days a year emergency evaluations and treatment of employees suffering from illnesses that may have resulted from toxic natural products or chemical exposure. They also offer scheduled follow-up care after emergency evaluation and treatment.
Additional Services offered:
- IMEs — Independent Medical Evaluations
- Health Risk Assessment
- Site walk-through for evaluation of industrial or environmental hazards
- Recommendations for provisions of industrial hygiene services
- Review of outside industrial hygiene reports and recommendations for periodic environmental and biological monitoring
- Evaluation and/or preparation of medical/carcinogenic components of Material Safety
- Data Sheets
- HAZCOM employee training for chemical hazards/HAZMAT paramedic training
- Toxicology literature review, including computerized databases and reports.
- Hazardous exposure investigations and indoor air quality evaluations
- Review of disputed employee urine drug test results
If you would like more information on these services, please e-mail us or call (480) 684-7217.