Welcome to Banner Staffing Services
If you are a Banner Staffing Services Employee, this is the site for you.
Banner Staffing Services provides a variety of supplemental staffing resources to all Banner Health facilities within the Arizona-East, Arizona-West and Western Region. We employ clinical and non-clinical employees in registry, travel and international positions. Our office services include recruitment, on-boarding, human resources, staff placement, payroll and education.
- Think Green - Sign Up For Electronic W-2 & Direct Deposit
- Banner Staffing Services Western Region has moved. Their new address is: 7251 W. 4th Street, Greeley, CO 80634. Phone numbers and fax number will remain the same.
- All Arizona Nurses, CNAs and LPNs, please review the Arizona State Board of Nursing Letter regarding license expiration dates and documentation requirements.
- Beginning April 22, 2013, employment and income verification can be obtained through Equifax’s The Work Number or (800) 367-2884. This change will ensure better, faster service to employees while reducing costs through automation and replace slow, paper-based, expensive manual methods performed by Human Resources staff.
- New Employee Handbook
- Fidelity 403b
- Electronic W-2
- Direct Deposit
- Outside Vendors / Staffing
- New Employee Welcome Handout & List Of Helpful Resource Policies
- Arizona Region Uniform Program and Dress Code Policy
- Email Information
New Employee Handbook:
Updates to the Banner Health Employee Handbook have been made. Please review the handbook carefully as it contains important information you will need while working for Banner. To access the Employee Handbook:
- Login to Banner's Intranet
- In the search field enter: Employee Handbook
On Feb. 2, 2012, Banner announced modifications to our Fidelity Balanced Fund (Class K Shares) and the Stable Value Fund. Click here for additional information.
Banner offers Electronic W-2 forms! Increase the speed, safety, and security of your W-2 distribution by having it sent to you electronically. W-2s are available for the past four years. Use the Employee Manager Self Serve to authorize electronic submission. Please review the instructions and the frequently asked questions for more information.
Banner Staffing Services now administers contracts for external agency registry and travel staff. This move aligns all internal and external staffing services thereby providing streamlined staffing services and greater opportunity for cost-savings. We continue in our efforts to assure that all registry and travel staff meet Banner's standards for clinical excellence, values and core behaviors.
Arizona Region Uniform Program and Dress Code Policy
- Please review the Arizona Region Uniform Program and Dress Code Policy on the employee Web site. If you have questions about how to comply, please contact your manager or Human Resources representative.
- All Registry and Travel employees are given and need to maintain their Banner email account. If you do not remember your user name and password call the IT Support Desk at (602) 747-4444.
Do you have comments or suggestions about this website? Is there something missing you would find helpful? Please E-mail Us.