Contact the Service Center at Banner Plan Administration to:
- Ask questions about Banner's benefit plan offerings
- Make changes to your benefits due to a qualifying event
- Ask about ID cards, contracted providers, authorizations and claims for the Choice Plus and Select medical plans
Service Center Contact Information
- Phoenix area: (480) 684-7070
- All other areas: (800) 827-2464
- Office Hours: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Arizona time (Monday - Friday)
- Email the Service Center at Banner Plan Administration with questions and/or feedback, and a staff member will respond within two business days. (Monday - Friday).
For the Banner Health Savings medical plan
Information about ID cards, contracted providers, authorizations and claims is available from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona by calling (855) 801-4637 or visiting the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona website.
If you need to reach other plan vendors (dental, pharmacy, etc.) directly, view the 2015 Benefits Contact list.