Dependent Audit deadline
If you have dependents enrolled in a Banner Health medical, dental or vision plan, remember that you must provide documentation of their eligibility by April 23. Here’s what you need to know about this dependent audit:
- If you have enrolled dependents and did not receive a mailing from ConSova Corporation, the company Banner has selected to conduct the audit, or if you have questions about the mailing, please contact ConSova:
- Call (877) 894-2696, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST
- Visit the Banner Health link on ConSova's website where you can view general information and access your secure web portal login
- You must submit the required documents by April 23, even if you recently submitted proofs of eligibility to the Service Center at Banner Plan Administration as part of your enrollment process. Every dependent will be going through a new review and approval process as part of this audit.
- If you don’t respond by April 23, or your documentation isn’t complete, your dependents will lose coverage under your Banner benefit plans retroactive to Jan. 1, 2014. ConSova will keep you informed of your status throughout this process.
- All documentation, and any questions related to the audit, should be directed to ConSova. To help ensure the confidentiality of your documents, The Service Center at Banner Plan Administration and your Human Resources department cannot accept your documentation and will not know the status of your dependent review.
We first shared news about this audit during Annual Enrollment for 2014 benefits. Ensuring that only eligible individuals are enrolled helps to keep our plans comply with regulatory requirements and helps to manage costs for you and for Banner. See the dependent eligibility matrix for details about eligibility requirements, or log in to MyHR/Employee Manager Self Service.