Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NEW FOR 2014:
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on this page apply to the 2013 benefit plans. FAQs for 2014 are under development and will be posted at a later time.
If you have questions about any of your Banner Health Benefit Plans, you have come to the right place. Below are links to documents that should answer most of your questions. Keep an eye on this page as we continue to add to the documents below.
For commonly used forms, please visit the Benefit Forms page of this website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Leaves and Disability
- Medical, Pharmacy, Dental & Vision Plans
- Qualifying Events
- Retirement Plans
- Tuition Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Other Topics
Visit the "Documents" section of the HealthEquity website
- Coordination of Benefits
- Co-pays, Co-insurance, Allowed Charges Deductibles, Out-of-Pocket Maximums and Lifetime Maximums
- Electronic Explanation of Benefits (eEOB)
- Step Therapy and Prescription Medications
Current employees can find information about Banner's tuition assistance and internal education offerings on the Employee Website.