Banner Health offers additional benefits options and resources so you can tailor a program that works best for you and your family.
In order to participate in these plans, you must enroll through the vendor. You can visit the Voluntary Benefits website to see what is available to you, or you may call (800) 360-1961 to speak with counselors who have been specially trained on these Banner Health benefit plans. You will learn about the features and benefits of each voluntary product to ensure you have the information you need to make informed decisions about your personal welfare and that of your family.
- Accident Insurance: Provides benefits when accidents happen to cover the costs health insurance doesn't. You must be approved before coverage begins.
- Auto Insurance: You can get attractive auto insurance rates through MetLife or Travelers.. Ask you current carrier to quote on the same basis and compare the savings.
- Computer Purchase Assistance: Provides a convenient and affordable way to purchase quality, name-brand personal computer bundles and related products and services, regardless of credit status and with the convenience of payroll deduction. You must have one year of service and meet the salary requirements to be eligible.
- Critical Illness Insurance with Cancer Rider: Upon diagnosis of a covered critical illness, you receive a lump-sum benefit to use however you want. You must be approved before coverage begins.
- Home Insurance: As with the auto insurance rates, Banner employees have seen savings when comparing rates to current carriers for homeowner or renter coverage.
- Individual Universal Life Insurance with Long Term Care Rider: Permanent life insurance that includes a cash value feature and long term care coverage option. You must be approved before coverage begins.
- Pet Insurance: Covers thousands of medical problems and conditions for your dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, reptiles and other exotic pets. Vaccination and routine care coverage is also available.
- Renter's Insurance: Often overlooked by renters, this insurance provides security against loss of personal property while renting. It's comprehensive and affordable.