Medical Imaging Technologist Careers
Across our system of facilities, medical imaging plays a pivotal role in the delivery of excellent patient care at Banner Health. From detection and diagnosis to the treatment of illnesses and abnormalities, Banner Health’s varied medical imaging and radiology services help physicians establish and execute individualized treatment plans.
Fruitful careers mean fulfilled lives
No matter what stage of life you’re in, with 25 facilities in seven states across the West, there is something for everyone, from big-city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success, and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country.
Our benefits, as well as our career opportunities, are competitive and employee-focused. In addition to competitive time-off and salary plans, we offer our employees:
- A wide range of benefit choices including options in health, dental, vision and legal plans
- 401(k) investment and savings plans
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Educational assistance, loan forgiveness and child-care centers at some facilities
Medical Imaging Technologists also enjoy access to:
- State-of-the art technology
- The latest in Picture Archival Communication System (PACS) technology
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education programs
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Travel medical imaging technologist positions
About Banner Health
Banner Health is a comprehensive, award-winning, nonprofit health system with facilities in seven western states. Throughout our network of hospitals, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, physician practices, and much more, our skilled and compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. The many locations, career opportunities and benefits offered at Banner Health help to make the Banner Journey unique and fulfilling for every employee.