Provider ERP Rules
The Banner Health (BH) Employee Referral Program (ERP) replaces all previous referral programs. This includes all regional and all facility referral programs.
Physician and Advanced Practice Provider (APP) positions are eligible for an employee referral reward (the current eligible status codes are Full-time-FA, Part-time-PA). APP positions include Nurse Practitioners (NP) and Physician Assistants (PA).
For the designated positions listed below, a thank-you reward will be offered in the following amounts:
- $10,000 will be paid to employees who refer a full-time BH Physician
(.75 to 1.0 Full-Time Equivalent).
- $5,000 will be paid to employees who refer a part-time BH Physician
(.4 up to .74 Full-Time Equivalent).
- $5,000 will be paid to employees who refer a FT Advanced Practice Provider
(.75- 1.0 Full-Time Equivalent).
- $2,500 will be paid to employees who refer a PT Advanced Practice Provider
(.4 up to.74 Full-Time Equivalent)
Current Designated positions:
Effective Date: Jan. 1, 2016
- Primary care
- Family Practice with OB
- Family Practice without OB (geriatric focus included)
- Family Practice – Pediatric
- Internal Medicine – General (geriatric focus included)
- Internal Medicine – Pediatric
- Internal Medicine – Sports Medicine
- OB/GYN – General
- OB/GYN – Gynecology
- Psychiatrists (including Telehealth)
- Behavioral Health APPs (including Telehealth) (APP Award Amount)
- Psychologist (APP award amount)
- Pediatric Specialists
- Palliative Care ACNP (APP Award Amount)
All other Physician and Advanced Practice Provider (APP) positions not listed above will be eligible under The ERP LUXURY VACATION GIVEAWAY DRAWING. Please refer to the ERP getaway rules page for more details
There is no limit to the number of candidates a BH employee may refer. Only candidates who are currently not employed by BH can be referred. Current BH employees transferring into a new position are not eligible.
The referral rewards will be paid in two phases:
- First payment will be half of the total reward after the referred employee has worked 16 hours.
- The remainder of the reward will be paid after the referred employee completes six months of employment with BH.
Rewards are subject to Federal, State and FICA taxes.
The referring employee must be in an active status at the time they refer the candidate and at the time of the reward receipt.
Tracking/reporting of ERP rewards will be done by BH Human Resources.
Candidates who have previously worked for BH can be referred by current employees. However, the candidate cannot have worked for BH in the last year (365 days).