Giving to Banner Health
Many of the vital patient care programs, community services and technological advances at Banner Health are made possible by generous contributions from individuals, corporations and foundations.
As a nonprofit health care provider, Banner Health embraces its responsibility to serve the community. We reinvest surplus revenue into the organization to continually enhance our delivery of care. Contributions made through Banner Health Foundation and Banner Alzheimer's Foundation allow us to extend our reach and make a difference in more lives.
We hope you’ll consider making a charitable gift to Banner Health that will serve as an investment in the health and wellness of our community. Below is a sampling of giving options to help illustrate the many ways you can choose to support Banner.
- One-Time Gift – A common and easy way to make a contribution, a direct gift (through cash, check or credit card) enables you to see the immediate results of your generosity while providing a tax deduction for the current, and possibly future, tax year.
- Monthly or Annual Gift – Schedule a monthly or annual gift to easily and actively support Banner Health Foundation or Banner Alzheimer's Foundation and show your continued commitment to maintaining and improving excellent patient care. For your convenience, payments may be made through automatic direct withdrawal from your bank account or credit card. To set up your monthly or annual gift please contact (602) 747-4483 (GIVE).
- Gifts of Stock and/or Securities – You can transfer ownership of appreciated securities that will provide you with a tax deduction. To learn more about this giving option, contact Cary Blanchette at (602) 747-4510.
- Planned Giving – A planned gift provides future support while meeting your current financial and personal goals. Planned gifts may be revocable or irrevocable and include bequests through your will or living trust, retirement plan or life insurance policy beneficiary designations, charitable trusts and charitable gift annuities. For more information on this giving option, please contact Cary Blanchette at (602) 747-4510.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts – A memorial or tribute gift is a thoughtful way to celebrate a special occasion or to honor family or friends. A personalized letter will be sent to the individual or family being honored.
- Gift of Gratitude - Has someone at Banner Health made sure you were comfortable? Provided excellent patient care? Shared a laugh when you needed a lift? Genuinely listened to your concerns? If so, we invite you to express your gratitude with a gift that honors the individual who made a difference to you while supporting your nonprofit Banner Health hospital.
- Vehicle Donation - Banner Health Foundation and Banner Alzheimer’s Foundation gratefully accept donations of motorized vehicles including cars, trucks, boats and RVs to help advance our nonprofit mission of making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
For more information, please contact (602) 747-4483 (GIVE).