At Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, medical imaging plays a key role in the accurate diagnosis and treatment of an array of medical conditions ranging from cancer and heart disease to orthopedics and emergency services. The Fairbanks Memorial Hospital medical imaging offers comprehensive care to meet all of your needs.
Medical imaging services are available at Fairbanks Imaging Center and Tanana Valley Clinic.
Procedures offered at Fairbanks Imaging Center:
- 3D Obstetric Ultrasound
- Arthrography – a radiographic examination of a joint
- Breast Imaging/Mammography services - Alaska's first Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology
- Computed Tomography (CT) – Alaska’s first 64-slice CT scanner
- DEXA Scans
- Diagnostic Radiography Imaging (X-ray)
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Myelography – a radiographic examination of the spinal canal and nerve roots
- Nuclear Medicine
For more information or to make an appointment for an outpatient imaging procedure, please call the Fairbanks Imaging Center at (907) 458-6900.
Procedures offered at Tanana Valley Clinic:
For more information or to make an appointment for an outpatient imaging procedure, please call the Tanana Valley Clinic, 1001 Noble St., Fairbanks, AK. Phone: (907) 459-3500