Created as a holistic healing environment, Banner Estrella encourages the role of family and friends in the healing process. For that reason, there are no specific visiting hours at Banner Estrella Medical Center.
Visiting restrictions may be implemented by the nursing staff based on the patient’s condition.
Each patient room is private and family-focused, with convertible sofa bed and shower that can be used by the patient, as well as a family member or friend who may be staying with the patient. We do ask visitors to keep in mind that may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the physician or nurse needs to see the patient.
Following are just a few visitor guidelines to help keep your loved one as safe and healthy as possible:
- To protect our patients, please refrain from visiting if you are ill, have a cough or fever.
- We encourage all visitors to wash their hands when they first enter the room and after any contact. Hand sanitizer is conveniently located entering the room and just inside the door of every room, as well as throughout our facility. Please use the hand sanitizer routinely.
- Banner Estrella Medical Center is a non-smoking campus.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitation by children under age 12 is on a case-by-case basis. Please contact staff to make arrangements.
- If you are visiting between the hours of 9 p.m. and 5 a.m., you will need to enter the hospital through the Emergency department.
Visitor parking is available on three sides of the hospital campus. Visitors can park on the southwest corner of the facility to access the lobby area and Women and Infants Services. Visitors can also access the lobby from the northwest parking lot. Download a map of our campus for more detailed information.
Visitors to the Emergency department can park on the east side of the campus, near the emergency department entrance.
Escorts between visitor parking and the hospital are available through hospital security. For an escort, please call 602-747-4400 or 1-4400 from inside Banner Estrella, 24 hours a day.