Benefits Enrollment Center
Are you a senior or an adult over 21 years of age with a disability? Banner Olive Branch Senior Center has partnered with the National Council on Aging to be an official Benefits Enrollment Center, which provides assistance to qualifying low-income, disabled residents and seniors to figure out whether they can receive federal assistance. As a member of the West Valley community in Arizona, our Benefits Enrollment Center is set up to be a valuable resource for residents in areas including Sun City, Sun City West, Youngtown, Peoria, Glendale, El Mirage and unincorporated Maricopa County.
With help from our staff and online tools, the aim is to help seniors and the disabled find and enroll in benefits programs for which they are eligible.
|Benefits Enrollment Center Presentation Dates|
Click here for a printable flier with more details or call (623) 465-6000.
Benefits and programs include:
- Medicare Part D Prescription Drugs
- Low-Income Subsidy (LIS)
- Medicare Savings Plans
- Arizona Health Care Plans (AHCCCS)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- Supplemental Food Program
- Nutritional Meals
- Food Pantry/Food Boxes
- Free Cell Phone w/Minutes
- Case Management Services
How can I get my benefits check-up?
- Call Banner Olive Branch Senior Center for a one-on-one discussion.
- Request a presentation at your church, synagogue, recreation or senior center, library, school or community meeting space.
- Attend a presentation already scheduled in your area.