The Banner Lassen Medical Center laboratory provides both inpatient and outpatient testing.
We are committed to serving our patients in the most efficient, caring manner possible and to giving accurate and timely results to your physician. Our laboratory staff members are certified clinical laboratory scientists and phlebotomists.
- Open daily 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Closed 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. for lunch
- Blood Draws—all ages, including pediatric and neonatal patients
- Screens for strep, mono, pregnancy and RSV
- Glucose tolerance tests
- Gestational screens
- Newborn screens—PKU test and supplemental screening
- Chemistry/lipid panels
- Drug screens
- Breath alcohol
- Therapeutic drug levels
A draw station is also available at 1445 Paul Bunyan Road Suite A in Susanville.
- 6:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Closed 11 a.m. - noon for lunch
The majority of testing is conducted within our facility; however, we do work with both Mayo Reference Laboratory and Horizon Laboratory as reference laboratories.