Personal Fitness Program
The East Morgan County Hospital Personal Fitness Program, located at the Alonzo Petteys Rehabilitation Center, is designed to help clients identify and achieve their individual fitness goals.
Sessions include one-on-one time with an physical therapist to provide overall fitness education. A customized exercise regimen can be designed for the gym, pool, or home use.
Common goals of the Community Fitness Program include:
- Cardiovascular fitness improvement
- General conditioning
- Improved flexibility
- Strength training
- Minor weight loss
- Initial visit: $75
- Follow up visits: $35 per session
Personal Fitness Program participants may also patricipate in the Independent Exercise Program.
The Personal Fitness Program is available Monday through Friday by appointment only.
For more information on the Personal Fitness Program or to schedule an appointment and tour, please call (970) 842-6239.
How do I get started?
- Call the Rehabilitation Center to set up your first appointment and tour
- Fill out health questionnaire and informed consent form
- Obtain a physician release
- Meet 1 on 1 with a physical therapist
- Establish personal program