Family Life Education Classes
Registration Hotline: 1-800-230-2273 (CARE)
At North Colorado Medical Center, our classes:
- Teach life-long skills you can apply to situations beyond childbirth
- Are taught by skilled nurses and highly trained, certified instructors
- Are tailored to meet your needs
- Are designed to help build confidence
- Help you make informed choices
- Provide support during the birth and in your new role as a parent.
For more information, contact Susie Ketchem at (970) 810-6042.
- Family Life Education Classes
- Registration Information
- Meet our educators
- Monfort Family Birth Center
- Spirit of Women
There's a new FREE service to help you out! Text4baby provides totally free text messages three times a week with information to help you through your pregnancy and baby's fist year.
Text4baby is a service of the National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition.
Learn more at www.text4baby.org/