Pulmonary Wellness is your key to keep going. Through continued exercise and activity you can decrease stress, regain and maintain:
- Strength, flexibility and endurance
- Healthy weight
- Capacity, ability and desire to work, play and travel
- Tolerance to shortness of breath with exertion and everyday activities
- Better rest, relaxation and sleep
- Improved movement, posture and balance
- Skills to manage your daily activities
- Increased confidence to stay independent and active
You do not have to have a breathing problem to be in Pulmonary Wellness.
Pulmonary Wellness requires a doctor’s referral. This program is not covered by insurance. Payment is month to month with a one-time Orientation Fee of $35.
$20 for 4 exercise sessions/month
$40 for 8 exercise sessions/month
$50 for 12+ exercise sessions/month
$70 for 8 exercise sessions/month/couple
$90 for 12+ exercise sessions/month/couple
Prices subject to change without warning.
Pulmonary Wellness takes place at
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
11:30 a.m.–12:45 p.m. or 2-3:15 p.m.
Contact us: (970) 810-6924