Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine
1801 16th St.
Greeley, CO 80631
At North Colorado Medical Center we offer a variety of wound care services. These services include:
- A commitment to individualized care
- Advanced wound care technologies
- Management of complex wounds (severe infections, burns, diabetic ulcers, etc.)
- Daily hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Advanced surgical and reconstructive procedures to close your wound
- Ostomy care/consultation
Talk to the Experts
When you are seen in the center, you will have an assessment of your wound as well as an extensive evaluation of your medical background. We will develop an individualized treatment plan and coordinate your care.
What sets us apart from other Wound Centers?
Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Board-certified physicians in surgery and infectious disease
- Certified nurse practitioner
- Certified ostomy nurses
- Certified Wound Care Registered nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- A nutritional specialist providing assessment and counseling
- Pharmacists and social workers
- A diabetes education specialist
- Referral resources for occupational and physical therapy
- Research innovation to develop devices and new techniques