CT Heart Score
To register call SRM Wellness Services at (970) 521-3260.
Cost of Heart Score Including CT Calcium Score and Wellness Consultation: $199
Optional Blood Tests Available:
- Lipid Profile - $25
- High Sensitive C-Reactive Protein (hsCRP) - $15
- Homocysteine - $30
Heart Score provides CT cardiac scoring, a noninvasive test that accurately measures the amount of calcified plaque in the arteries.
The procedure begins with a fast, painless computed tomography (CT) exam that uses X-rays and multiple detectors to create interior images of the heart. By analyzing images of the coronary arteries, a radiologist can determine how much calcified plaque the arteries contain.
The Complete Picture
It is important for you to have a clear understanding of your cardiac health. This program:
- Increases the awareness of heart disease
- Focuses on factors that may increase your risk for heart-related problems
- Includes a consultation with a Wellness Specialist, focusing on cardiac risk factor education, identification of non-modifiable and modifiable risks, and lifestyle behavior change options
- Provides the opportunity to consult with Dr. Drury, board-certified cardiologist, if your coronary calcium score is high
Optional blood tests are available with the CT scan to provide a comprehensive picture of you overall risk for developing heart disease.