The Sterling Regional MedCenter Diabetes Program provides education to individuals with diabetes to assist them in developing diabetes self-management skills.
Currently in the United States, nearly 26 million people of all ages, races, and backgrounds have diabetes.
Unfortunately, this number is expected to increase significantly in the upcoming years. Since the disease is growing at such a rapid rate, there is a great need for diabetes awareness, education and support.
- Diabetes annual tune-up
- “Taking Charge of Your Diabetes”, an American Diabetes Association-recognized self-management program
- Diabetes Management during pregnancy
- Wellness consultations for pre-diabetes
- Nutritional education and counseling for diabetes as well as other acute and chronic illnesses
- Insulin starts
We also provide:
- Annual Diabetes Review for Health Care Professionals
Appointments are made based upon health care provider referral and scheduled through Wellness Services 970-521-3260. Insurance policies differ so please ask your physician’s office to call your insurance company to get authorization to go through this self management program.
By appointment only Monday – Friday by calling 970- 521-3260.