Banner Health's hospital-based behavioral and mental health services offer a safe and structured setting where patients can get the highest level of care.
We treat all major disorders including depression, bipolar illness, thought disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, dual diagnosis and chemical dependency.
Banner Behavioral Health Hospital in Scottsdale, Ariz., has provided a nationally recognized, behavioral health care program for children, teens and adults for more than 30 years.
With 94 beds, Banner Behavioral Health Hospital is our largest facility. It offers customized treatment plans to meet each patient's needs – in the least restrictive therapeutic environment, and can help patients with co-existing psychiatric and substance-abuse problems.
In addition to Banner Behavioral Health Hospital, we also offer hospital-based services at :
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, Sun City West, Arizona
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Glendale, Arizona
- Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix , Phoenix, Arizona
- Banner – University Medical Center South, Tucson, Arizona
- Cardon Children's Medical Center, Mesa, Arizona
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, Fairbanks, Alaska
- North Colorado Medical Center, Greeley, Colorado