Banner Health provides behavioral and mental health outpatient care in a variety of settings including outpatient clinics, physician offices and support groups to provide the right kind of care.
Our expert physicians, therapists and social workers can help you with major disorders such as depression, bipolar illness, anxiety disorders, dual diagnosis and chemical dependency. We offer outpatient services for adults, teens and children.
When appropriate, we offer intensive outpatient designed to avert crisis and make the transition from a hospital setting to your home as smooth as possible.
We also provide individual psychotherapy, medications, stress management and couple, family and group therapies. Our programs stress family involvement when appropriate, and acquiring new coping skills.
- Chandler: Outpatient mental health and substance abuse services for adults and adolescents
- Gilbert: Psychological services
- Glendale: Outpatient mental health and substance abuse services
- Mesa: Psychological services
- Peoria: Counseling and psychiatry services from Banner Health Center
- Phoenix: Outpatient mental health services
- Scottsdale: Outpatient mental health and substance abuse service for adults.
- Sun City West:
- Tucson: Outpatient clinics for diagnosis, medication and therapy
- Greeley: Outpatient mental health services for adults and adolescents