- ½ onion diced
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green pepper diced
- black pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- olive oil cooking spray or 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups egg substitute
- Preheat your broiler.
- Spread the onion, tomatoes, garlic and green pepper in large pan so they are in a thin layer.
- Broil until golden brown, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and stir in the seasonings.
- Meanwhile, spray a large nonstick skillet with olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Scramble the egg substitute until cooked.
- Serve with broiled veggies over the top.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional analysis per serving:
- Calories 145
- Calories from Fat 45
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Total Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 1mg
- Sodium 230mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Protein 16g
Exchanges: 2 proteins, 1 measured vegtable, 1 fat