Banner Health offers specialized care for women and babies at risk for health complications during pregnancy and birth. These complications may include diabetes, pre-term labor, multiple births and other special needs.
Our services include:
- Maternal Fetal Specialists: Most pregnancies proceed smoothly but sometimes specialists (called perinatologists) are asked to help mothers-to-be and their unborn babies. Learn more about our specialists at these locations:
- Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Inpatient Antepartum (High-risk OB) Units: Exclusively dedicated to caring for the needs of women during their high-risk pregnancy.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU): Provides individual care for premature infants and ventilator-dependent newborns that promotes bonding between newborn and parent.
- Skilled obstetrical and neonatal intensive care nurses
|For More Information|
|Learn more about a healthier pregnancy|
|Take our healthy pregnancy quiz|
|Use our due date calculator|