The Banner medical plans include pharmacy coverage that provides benefits for you and your eligible dependents in the event you have covered prescription drug expenses. Enrollment is required before coverage can begin.
All Banner medical plans use the same pharmacy network and formulary (list of covered drugs); co-pays or co-insurance vary based the medical plan in which you are enrolled. Banner's pharmacy coverage is administered by MedImpact.
The plans offer several ways to save on prescription drug costs, including:
- Choosing Banner Family Pharmacy (where available)
- Selecting generic drugs over name brand drugs
- Choosing generic or name brand drugs that are part of the formulary list
- Using the Home Delivery mail order option for long-term "maintenance" drugs
- 2015 Pharmacy Formulary highlights
- 2015 Pharmacy Formulary complete list
- 2015 Pharmacy Network
- Banner Family Pharmacy
- Medical Plans Summary Charts
- Review plan information in the MyHR portal of Employee Manager Self Service
- Review the Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Contact MedImpact at (888) 783-1767, or visit the MedImpact website