Thank you for your interest in becoming a Banner Health Business Partner.
In cultivating relationships with current business partners of Banner Health, we hold our staff and vendors accountable in being objective and unbiased for all current and prospective business partners of Banner Health.
On Oct. 1, 2015, Banner Health is modifying the current vendor management program and requiring all existing business partner representatives to register with Vendormate. This includes those currently doing business with Banner Health.
Potential business partners and representatives, please work through the credentialing process outlined in the Banner Business Protocol Packet. Unapproved vendors will not be able to complete the registration process without final approval.
Access Vendormate to register for
Banner Health’s vendor management program.
- Authorization to Visit a Banner Facility (fillable form) updated 11/15
- Code of Conduct (PDF) updated 05/13
- Code of Conduct Acknowledgement Card (PDF) updated 5/13
- Compliance Handbook (PDF) updated 10/14
- Compliance Issue Reporting Policy (PDF) updated 05/13
- Existing Business Partner Protocol posted 11/15
- Reprocessing (PDF)
Post Acute Provider Application (Arizona Only)
- Post Acute Provider Application updated 11/11
- Please email Banner Health any direct questions or inquiries
ICD-10 Trading Partners, Entities and Payers
- ICD-10 questions - please email updated 7/13