Offered on Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center offers an orientation session for all new patients and their families. This is a chance for everyone to see the Cancer Center
and learn about services before their first appointment or anytime throughout their care. Patients who have attended this session are saying:
• “Very relatable to a new patient” - Retired Oncology Nurse
• “Takes stress away” - New patient
• “Wonderful program, great to know what to expect and where to go” - New patient
Sessions are offered each week:
Mondays from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Fridays from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Coyote and Granite Mountain Conference Rooms located on the 2nd floor of Banner MD Anderson.
Presentation with a folder of handouts covering these topics:
• Overview of Banner Gateway Campus
• Overview of Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
• Contact information
• Health care team members and their roles
• Appointment process (1st and follow-up appointments)
• Additional resources
• Tour of the Cancer Center
• Multispecialty services offered such as:
– Medical and surgical care
– Radiation Oncology
– Integrative Oncology
– Financial assistance
– Diagnostic Imaging
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
2946 E. Banner Gateway Dr.
Gilbert, AZ 85234
Coyote and Granite Mountain Conference Room (located on the 2nd floor)
No reservations (RSVPs) are needed. To learn more, please call the New Patient Intake Department at 480.256.6444.