To schedule an appointment, call (480) 256-6444 or (855) 256-6444 or complete our online form.
Our goal is to make your first visit positive and informative. You will meet your RN clinical navigator during this visit. This nurse will be your guide and main point of contact with all members of your care team.
Patient History Form
What do you need for your first appointment?
To make your first appointment the most beneficial for you and your loved ones, the following information may be requested ahead of time. This will allow our health care team to review your records before your appointment and request additional information if needed.
These items may include:
- Medical information (Recent doctors notes, operative reports, medication lists, chemotherapy records, radiation therapy records, etc.)
- Imaging and laboratory results
- Primary Care physician contact information
- Copy of advanced directives if you have them
What do you need to bring to the first appointment?
Valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Physician names and phone numbers that you would like us to communicate with
- Reading materials. You may have some free time between appointments. Free wi-fi is available at the cancer center.
(back to top)
What should you wear to your first appointment?
Dress for comfort. Wear casual clothing, comfortable shoes and a sweater as room temperatures can be cool any time of year.
(back to top)
If you have any questions before your appointment, please contact us at (480) 256-6444. We look forward to meeting you soon.