NCMC's Peripheral Vascular Disease Screening program offers the education and prevention proven to be the best tools for fighting vascular disease and stroke.
- Ankle brachial index: evaluation of leg circulation
- Carotid Artery disease screening: ultrasound of the carotid vessels
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm screening: ultrasound of the aorta
- Lipid Panel Voucher
- Health Education with a Wellness Specialist
- Health Information Packet
Call (970) 810-6070 to schedule an appointment. Cost includes all 4 screenings.
Payment is due at time of service. NCMC Wellness Services is not able to bill insurance.