The Volunteer Orientation Session is for those interested in joining our Banner – University Medical Center Tucson Volunteer Program.
Our volunteers are exceptional individuals who give back to the community by sharing their experiences, talents and enthusiasm throughout our hospital by assisting and supporting patients and visitors.
Orientation Session Pre–Requisites Required for Orientation Attendance
- Be 18 years of age or older*
- Bring hard copies of up–to–date health records to include the following:
(Please do not bring originals, a copy machine will not be available)
- Proof of this season’s Flu vaccination (September 2016 and forward)
- Proof of Negative TB test results (must be within the past 12 months). Banner has a 2–step TB screening process; Banner’s Employee Health will administer a second TB during on–boarding.
- Proof of MMR Immunity (NOT Required if born BEFORE 1957). This can be one of the following:
a. 2 MMR vaccines, or
b. Positive MMR titers
- Proof of Varicella Immunity. This can be one of the following:
a. 2 varicella vaccines, or
b. Positive Varicella titer, or
c. 1 Zoster vaccine
d. Please note History of disease is not acceptable
(SHINGLES VACCINE COUNTS – DOES NOT NEED TO BE ANNUAL)
- Pass a background check
Banner University Medical Center – Tucson
1501 N. Campbell Avenue
College of Medicine,8th Floor, Room 8403
Tucson, AZ 85724
Major cross streets: Speedway/Campbell
Parking: Park at main Garage A
Learn more about this class or sign up
**Please Note: Class information may have changed since this listing was added. Please click on the registration link above for full details.