Regional Cancer Conference: Shaping the Future of Cancer Care
************THIS REGISTRATION IS STUDENTS ONLY! IF YOU ARE NOT A STUDENT PLEASE REGISTER UNDER YOUR RESPECTIVE LISTING. **************
Banner Health, a leader in cancer care, presents this forward-looking conference on the future of cancer care.
Key themes of the conference include:
• Controversies and considerations for marijuana use in the oncology patient population
• A comprehensive approach to lung cancer program – from screening through survivorship
• Current treatment approaches in surgical oncology – a focus on GI malignancies
• Surgical aspects and techniques in the treatment of gynecological oncology
• High Dose Rate Brachytherapy in the treatment of prostate cancer
• Inspiration and balance for oncology professionals
Continenral breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch and afternoon snacks will be provided.
Banner Employees: $ 70
Non-Banner Employees: $ 90
Student with verified ID: $ 40
At the Door: $100
Embassy Suites Conference Center
4705 Clydesdale Parkway
Loveland, CO 80538
Major Cross Streets: I25 and Highway 26.
To register, please call: 800-230-CARE (2273).
For questions, please call Joan LeTourneau: 970-820-5911.