Flexible Scheduling, Superior Compensation & Benefits
- An unmatched variety of locations – With more than 20 hospitals in six western states, Banner Health offers you the opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings – from large urban medical centers to small community hospitals – while you experience a wealth of lifestyle options.
- Fluid Workforce – Through our system-wide commitment to Electronic Medical Record and our strong organizational culture, Banner Health fosters an environment where your experience in one Banner Health facility will immediately prepare you to work in any of our other facilities. No matter how far you travel or where you work in our system, you’ll feel right at home.
- Professional respect – From day one, you’ll be treated like a valued member of our health care team – which you are. In addition, your direct leader will be a clinical professional that can assist with guidance.
- Comprehensive orientation and training – We make sure that you have the knowledge to be able to immediately change lives in any of our facilities.
- Advanced technology – With Banner Health Travelers, you’ll work with the most innovative healing technology available so that you can provide the best patient care possible. This includes the most advanced simulation training center in the health care field.
- Exceptional career options – With the size and stability of Banner Health, you have many paths to follow in your career. At times during your traveler assignment you will be eligible to pick up extra hours at your home facility or at another nearby Banner Health facility. Additional incentives may be offered for working extra shifts. If your traveler assignment is within the metro Phoenix area, you could pick up extra hours at one of our award-winning area hospitals located throughout the city. Upon completion of your traveler assignment, you may also be able to move into a full-time position with us.
The Top Benefits in the Business
As a valued and respected member of our health care team, you will enjoy a wide variety of professional benefits, including:
- Completion bonus - Up to $3,000 for every 13-week assignment
- Variety of 12 hour shifts available
- Flexible start dates
- Per mile travel reimbursement
- Excellent pay
- 403B/Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- Hotel or apartment (or salary adjustment in lieu)
- Paid orientation, in our state-of-the-art Simulation Center
- Priority placement over outside agencies
Make Your Move to Banner Health
Banner Travel positions require current licensing in state of practice, current certifications (ie: BLS, ACLS, TNCC) and a minimum of one-year experience (in specialty area) in an acute care hospital setting. Must have the ability to become proficient with computer software applications commonly used in an automated patient care environment.
Assignments for Registered Nurses include the following: Cath Lab, Dialysis, Emergency, Endoscopy, ICU, L&D, NICU, PICU, Oncology, Operating Room, Pediatrics, Progressive Care, & more!
How to Apply
- Visit our Job Search Page.
- Under the “Job Type filter” select: Banner Traveler
- View and apply to current openings
Questions? Contact Us.
E-mail the careers team your question.