Registered Nurse Travel Careers
The Best Travel Assignments All Under One Banner
As an RN Traveler with Banner Health, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of professional advantages you simply won’t find anywhere else.
- An unmatched variety of locations – With more than 20 hospitals in seven western states, Banner Health offers you the opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings – from large urban medical centers to small community hospitals – while you experience a wealth of lifestyle options.
- Consistency of assignments – Through our system-wide commitment to Electronic Medical Record and our strong organizational culture, Banner Health fosters an environment where your experience in one Banner Health facility will immediately prepare you to work in any of our other facilities. No matter how far you travel or where you work in our system, you’ll feel right at home.
- Professional respect – From day one, you’ll be treated like a valued member of our health care team – which you are.
- Comprehensive orientation and training – We make sure that you have the knowledge to be able to immediately change lives in any of our facilities.
- Advanced technology – With Banner Health Travelers, you’ll work with the most innovative healing technology available so that you can provide the best patient care possible. This includes the most advanced simulation training center in the health care field.
- Exceptional career options – With the size and stability of Banner Health, you have many paths to follow in your career. You may finish your traveler assignment in a per-diem role. If your traveler assignment is within the metro Phoenix area, you could pick up extra hours at one of our award-winning area hospitals located throughout the city. Upon completion of your traveler assignment, you may also be able to move into a full-time position with us.
The Top Benefits in the Business
As a valued and respected member of our health care team, you will enjoy a wide variety of professional benefits, including:
- Completion bonus – Up to $3,000 for every 13 week assignment
- Per mile travel reimbursement
- Excellent pay
- Benefits package available
- Private, fully-furnished, pet-friendly housing
- Licensure reimbursement available
Our RN Traveler positions are just the kind of exceptional opportunities you’d expect to find with an organization that has consistently been named one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the U.S. based on quality outcomes, patient care and efficiency, according to Truven Health Analytics.
Make Your Move to Banner Health
To qualify, you will have a current RN license and at least 18 months of clinical nursing experience. We have assignments available in:
- And more!
Banner Travel Job Search
Need More Information About Travel Opportunities With Banner Staffing Services
- Arizona Office:
Call toll-free: (800) 827-NURS (6877) or (480) 684-6400 or email us.
- Colorado Office:
Call toll-free: (800) 728-9181 or (970) 378-4600 or email us.