Important Information - 2015 ACED Day Passports in Arizona
If you are in an eligible position or at an eligible facility, please find your 2015 ACED day passports listed below, by specialty or position. Please do NOT use these passports for any required education for the 2016 calendar year.
- Check your Banner Learning Center account regularly to assure you are current with all education requirements.
- Learn more about certification course offerings here.
- CE Direct now available to BSS.
- Charting change for CNA/NA's! Attention CNA's - please review the recent updates to Active Daily Living (ADL) Documentation.
Need Cerner Help?
To locate Cerner Clinical documentation Tip Sheets, go to Banner's Employee Intranet Webpage.
Annual Skills Day Mandatory for ALL Staff
All Banner Staffing Services employees will be scheduled for an Annual Skills Day. This day is considered a worked shift. You are responsible for attending when scheduled and will be paid for your time. Anyone not completing their mandatory skills day by their annual hire date will be placed in a "No Work" status until compliant.
This mandatory education will include:
- Completion of mandatory online education within 60 days of annual hire date.
- Update your profiles.
- Review your education requirements.
- Review your certifications.
Certification Courses: BLS / ACLS / PALS
All employees may renew their required certifications through the Banner Learning Center. Classes fill quickly so be sure to enroll well in advance of the scheduled date.
- Banner Learning Center
- Banner Gateway and Banner Baywood Medical Center course offerings: Call (602) 230-CARE (2273).
- American Heart Association (AHA ) – Online courses require hands on validation by an AHA trainer. Courses taken outside of Banner are not compensated. Learn more at: www.emergencycourses.com/courses/bls/
Other Important Information
Laboratory Specimen Information
When collecting laboratory specimens, be sure to write the Cerner User logon of the person collecting the sample on the label (e.g. (example ML112701, MN33567). Only use initials when an ID number is not available. Review Correct Specimen Label Placement information.
CPI Training for CNA/ED Techs
All CNAs ED Techs and ED RNs are required to complete CPI training. Enroll through the Banner Learning Center (BLC) to register. Use search with keyword "BPR CPI Training" see the available dates. Mandatory classes are paid time, Swipe in under "Education"