Graduate Medical Education at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix
Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix (formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center) Graduate Medical Education Programs are now University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix Programs.
Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix is a nationally recognized hospital that has provided care to the Arizona community since 1911. The world-class academic medical center is focused on highly coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the community. About 300 physicians are trained annually by our top-notch faculty.
Select the links you're interested in to learn more about the Graduate Medical Education programs at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix.
- Clinical Pastoral
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Preliminary Medicine Internship Year
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Interventional Cardiology
- Geriatric Medicine
- Geriatric Family Medicine
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship
- Medical Toxicology
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Fellowship
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine
Primary Care Centers Associated with Medical Education
- Behavioral Health (602) 839-6800
- Family Medicine Center (602) 839-4567
- Internal Medicine Center (602) 839-3927
- Women's Health Services Center (602) 839-4915