Our team takes time to become familiar with your health history and truly listens to your concerns.
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Well-child checkups and immunizations
- Well-woman and well-man exams
- Obstetrical care
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma and high cholesterol
- Sports injury and fracture care
- Preventive medicine and management programs
- Gastroenterological and digestive disease diagnosis and management
- Accident and injury care, including workers' compensation
We welcome children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients, including those covered by Medicare. For continuity of care, we work closely with the physicians at the Specialty Clinic. Our practice offers same-day and next-day appointments. View additional information on patient forms and other resources.
After Hours Clinic is available every Saturday from 8 a.m. - noon. No appointment necessary, last walk in at 11:45 a.m. To schedule an appointment, call (308) 284-3645. After hours emergency, please call (308) 284-4011.
Ogallala Community Hospital partners with the top specialty physicians in western Nebraska and northeastern Colorado to provide regularly scheduled appointments for area residents. Learn more about our specialty clinic.