Important policies specific by department and sections that enable Banner Del E. Webb providers to work on campus.
Important policies that enable Banner Del E. Webb providers to work on campus. All of our policies can be found on the Employee Website in the Policy and Procedure Database - Keyword: Policies.
- Policy No. 13634 - Back-up, On-Call Physician Policy
- Policy No. 13635 - Peer review
- Policy No. 13636 - Professional Conduct
- Policy No. 3165 - Sexual Harassment
- Policy No. 13606 - Focused Professional Practice Evaluation
- Policy No. 13607 - Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation
- Policy No. 9171 - Pain Management
Fair Hearing Plan
Any practitioner whose membership and/or privileges are denied, revoked, suspended, reduced or otherwise limited shall be entitled to a hearing upon timely and proper request unless such limitations constitutes non-reviewable action as defined in the Bylaws. Review the Fair Hearing Plan for physicians at Banner Del E. Webb.
Physicians may contact Case Management at for bioethics consultation requests from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call the main phone number, (623) 524-4000 and ask for Case Management.
For requests that arise on weekends and after normal business hours, call the House Supervisor at (623) 524-4000. Case Management or the House Supervisor will contact Medical Staff Services or appropriate Bioethics member on call to arrange for consultation to occur within 24 hours (or as soon as possible) of the consultation request.